TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Professional, Safety and Technology
~ 3 years experience
The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for sales and marketing of all CASL’s products and services which include but are not limited to Lubrication, Nitrogen and Filtration.
WORKING HOURS: Regular working hours are from 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday through Friday. However,
due to future business contingencies, you may be required to work outside of the regular business days and hours; The Company will give ample notice should this become necessary. However, due to the nature of our operations, short notice is expected at times.
MINIMUM CORE COMPETENCIES:
• Possesses analytical and methodical skills
• Ability to align a product to customer specification
• Ability to listen to customers and understand their wants and needs.
• Possessing a sales aptitude
• Innovative and has problem solving skills
• Effective time management and multitasking skills.
• Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills