- Are the Webinars separate from the TIC Tradeshow?
- What is needed from webinar hosts after registration?
The webinar series will take place on the days prior to the physical tradeshow. Keeping this separate would allow possible attendees the opportunity to participate in both segments of the convention without neglecting the other.
- Date and time of webinar
- Webinar title
- Company Logo (if applicable)
- Panellists names, email, organization, job title and photo
- Accommodation for up to 100 panellists (with audio and video) and 500 participants.
- Chat box for interaction between attendees and panellists (visible to all) as well as among panellists (visible to panellists only).
- Ability to conduct interactive polls with the attendees.
- A dedicated Q&A forum that facilitates easy management of the questions from attendees.
- Automatic recording of the session
TTMA undertakes limited promotion of webinars, such as:
- The webinar schedule and flyer is available at https://ttma.com/tic/seminars.
- An email with the webinar schedule will be sent to the TTMA membership and TIC mailing lists
- Flyer will be posted on TTMA’s social media platforms – TIC Facebook page, TTMA Facebook Page, LinkedIn and Twitter
However, it is imperative that you, as the webinar host, undertake promotion of your webinar.
Yes. Promotional material such as flyers and videos can be displayed prior to the webinar.
Based on the 2020, 2021 and 2023 webinar experiences, there were approximately 90 persons in attendance per webinar. With the exception of a few webinars, each webinar featured at least 50 unique viewers.
How far is the TIC Seminar Room located from the TIC Tradeshow?
The seminars will be held in the Mandela Room of the Centre of Excellence while the tradeshow will be held in the Bougainvillea Auditorium.less Copy code
What is needed from seminar hosts after registration?
- Date and time of seminar
- Seminar title
- Company Logo
What amenities are available in the room?
The air-conditioned room comes with seats for 80 persons, a head table for 3 persons, microphones, speakers, projector, screen (technical support), a table for registration.
Can I bring promotional material to the room?
Yes. Promotional material such as flyers, banners, booklets, and handouts can be brought to the seminar room.
Will TTMA promote my seminar?
TTMA undertakes limited promotion of seminars, such as:
- The seminar schedule (with time and date of seminar) is available here
- The seminar flyer is also uploaded to this webpage.
- Flyer is posted to all TTMA’s social media pages.
- An email with the seminar schedule will be sent to the TTMA membership and TIC listings.
- A reminder of each upcoming seminar is conducted on the tradeshow floor.
- However, it is imperative that you, as the seminar host, undertake activities to promote your seminar.
How many people typically attend seminars?
This varies by seminar. Key variables in attendance include the topic, the presenter(s), and the promotion of the seminar. There have been cases where seminars (with an attendance fee attached) attracted in excess of 40 persons. Within recent past, a free seminar attracted approximately 80 persons.
- I want to attend a webinar. Can I simply enter the webinar?
Some webinars require pre-registration. As a result, please view the flyer for the webinar on ttma.com/tic/seminars for more details.
- How do I register for a webinar?
Registration is conducted by the webinar host. As a result, please refer to the flyer for the webinar on ttma.com/tic/seminars for more details.
- What is the cost of entering a webinar at TIC?
The cost of each webinar varies. As a result, please refer to the flyer for the webinar on ttma.com/tic/seminars for more details.
- Does registration for a webinar means that I am registered to attend the TIC?
No. However, you can register for the TIC and for the webinar by completing the registration form online.
- Does my attendance at a TIC webinar means that I can attend the TIC tradeshow?
The same rules that apply for TIC attendees would apply, even though you attended a TIC webinar. As a result, your attendance at the TIC tradeshow would be dependent on whether you have been registered as either an exhibitor or a buyer.