- What features are available in the room?
Several features are available, including:
- Accommodation for up to 100 panellists (with audio and video) and 500 participants.
- Chat box for interaction between attendees and panellists (visible to all) as well as among panellists (visible to panellists only).
- Ability to conduct interactive polls with the attendees.
- A dedicated Q&A forum that facilitates easy management of the questions from attendees.
- Can I bring promotional material to the room?
Yes. Promotional material such as flyers and videos can be displayed prior to the webinar.
- Will TTMA promote my webinar?
TTMA undertakes limited promotion of webinars, such as:
- The webinar schedule (with time and date of webinar) is available at https://ttma.com/tic/seminars.
- The webinar flyer is also uploaded to this webpage.
- An email with the webinar schedule will be sent to the TTMA membership.
However, it is imperative that you, as the webinar host, undertake to promote your webinar.
- How many people typically attend webinars?
Based on TIC 2020, there were approximately 90 persons in attendance per webinar. With the exception of a few webinar, each webinar featured at least 50 unique viewers.
- Will the webinar be recorded? Will I be able to obtain a copy of the webinar?
Yes, the webinar would be recorded. Additionally, you would be provided with a copy of the recording.
- I want to attend a webinar. Can I simply enter the webinar?
Some webinars require pre-registration. As a result, please view the flyer for the webinar on ttma.com/tic/seminars for more details.
- How do I register for a webinar?
Registration is conducted by the webinar host. As a result, please refer to the flyer for the webinar on ttma.com/tic/seminars for more details.
- What is the cost of entering a webinar at TIC?
The cost of each webinar varies. As a result, please refer to the flyer for the webinar on ttma.com/tic/seminars for more details.
- Does registration for a webinar means that I am registered to attend the TIC?
No. However, you can register for the TIC and for the webinar by completing the registration form online.
- Does my attendance at a TIC webinar means that I can attend the TIC tradeshow?
The same rules that apply for TIC attendees would apply, even though you attended a TIC webinar. As a result, your attendance at the TIC tradeshow would be dependent on whether you have been registered as either an exhibitor or a buyer.