Coosal's Construction Company Limited
1 Coosals Boulevard, P.O. Box 9235, Cunupia
Construction and Building Materials
~ 3 years experience
Professional Qualifications Required
• At least 5 CXC/Ordinary Level Passes inclusive of Mathematics and English Language
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Technical / Vocational Skills Required
• Attention to detail
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• High degree of professionalism and confidentiality
• Good ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Familiarity with HRp5 Plus or HRp5 Plus Software (preferred)
Responsible for tracking and managing the Company’s payroll data, verifying employees’ work hours, preparing reports, calculating allowances, and responding to employees’ queries.
Job Details / Responsibilities
- Calculating and verifying employees’ times on timesheets/timecards.
- Entering new employees’ data and employees’ time into HRp5.
- Preparing and entering paid hours for the final processing of the Fortnightly payroll.
- Printing payroll reports and preparing payslips.
- Preparing fortnightly reports for Block and Concrete figures.
- Verify cash in joint custody for all cash employees.
- Ensure statutory deductions such as PAYE, NIS and Health Surcharge are accurate.
- Updating and filing of records.
- Performing any other related duties.