• A minimum of five (5) CXC Subjects or its equivalents, two (2) of which must include English and Mathematics. • First Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. • Experience in working within the office furniture industry would be an asset • Must be computer literate in Excel and Word.
• Excellent organization skills. • Excellent communication and phone skills. • Must be able to perform in a fast pace environment. • Must possess a reliable working vehicle. • Work collaboratively as a team member. • Positive Attitude and Strong Work Ethic. • Ability to work independently and take initiative with minimal direction. • Must dress suitably for a business environment
The Sales Representative is responsible for selling products and meeting customer needs while obtaining orders from existing or potential sales outlets. They ensure that the customer is satisfied and adequately taken care of while making a purchase.
1. Presents and sells an assigned portfolio of company products and services to current and potential clients.
2. To make every effort in achieving as a minimum your monthly sales quotas.
3. To complete sites visits and take measurements, as required.
4. Prepare a written sales activity records and reports on a weekly basis.
5. To write up sales orders and prepare sales quotations.
6. To assist in the collections of monies outstanding.
7. To respond to all customer concerns by phone, electronically or in person with urgency.
8. To communicate between Production and Dispatch departments in an effort to ensure that customers are given efficient and timely service.
9. To provide the management and sales team with projections and market information whenever possible.
10. Analysis of “lost opportunities’ to be prepared and documented.
11. To give sales support during annual Company sales events.
12. Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.