5 CXC passes including one science subject. Qualification or experience with food safety.
Must have minimum 1 year of experience working in a laboratory and/or manufacturing industry.
Support the manufacturing operations by conducting inspections of finished goods to ensure the quality of the product. To comply with the quality control plan for raw materials and finished goods including measurements and data entry.
· Visually inspect the preforms on the production area lines.
· Take samples of finished product for testing
· Perform weight tests on finished product.
· Perform finish diameter tests.
· Perform concentricity tests.
· Perform color analysis.
· Collect samples of raw material per production lot.
· Submit a report of nonconformities found during the tests.
· Sample preparation for AA analysis.
· Update HFI register.
· Upload quality data into Real SPC.
· Generation of COAs based on the data in Real SPC.
· Update customer complaints register.
· Comply with established safety and environmental procedures and standards, seeking to meet the zero accident objective.
· Comply with the procedures, policies standards set by the corporation.
· Generation of observations and Coaching safe behaviors.
· Generation of Safety and Environmental observations.
· Participate in daily coachings.
· Follow up of pendings relating to audits.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.