• 5 CXC passes inclusive of Mathematics and English A.
• Experience in compounding would be an asset. • Experience in documenting procedures would be considered an asset. • Forklift certified. • Able-bodied.
The Compounder is primarily responsible for effectively and efficiently manufacturing of products whilst ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures are adhered to.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Accurately identify and measure raw materials.
2. Ensure accurate requisitioning of raw materials required for batching.
3. Verification of inputs received from Inventory.
4. Accurate completion of Batching Sheet of daily Batching Record Sheet, daily shut down Sheet and Housekeeping checklist.
5. Compliance with formula sheet to ensure that products are mixed according to specifications.
6. Responsible for the immediate reporting of incidents, accidents, spills or near misses to the Production Supervisor.
7. Immediate reporting of deviations delays or non-conformances to Production Management both equipment and operational.
8. Completion of Daily forklift checklist and reporting of variances to Supervisor.
9. Maintenance and housekeeping of compounding area and surrounding areas.
10. Must possess Computer skills.
11. Upon completion of the Orientation must be familiar with HSE requirements and Job-related procedures and work instructions.
12. Adhere to all the company’s Health, Safety and Environmental, Policies and Procedures.
13. Carry out all instructions given by the Supervisor or his designate in a safe and efficient manner.
14. Observe and adhere to all rules and regulations of the company.
15. Any other job related duties as assigned by the supervisor or designate.