1. Basic knowledge of reading and writing (properly) 2. Certified forklift license (Valid)
1. Loading and Unloading goods from Trucks to Warehouse. 2. Stacking shelves with goods and merchandise . 3. Keep updated logs of Inventory. 4. Move wooden loaded pallets around warehouse. 5. Identifying shortages/Damages etc.
1. Complying with company guidelines and policies.
2. Must adhere to health and safety practices.
3. Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the warehouse.
4. Moving around and rotating goods. ( FIFO)
5.Loading and Unloading goods, Rotation, Stacking shelves.
6. The job will involve driving in and around the warehouse, storage spaces and other facilities. You must be a responsible operator, with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that materials and products will always be at the right place and the right time to ensure maximum efficiency.
RESUMES CAN BE UPLOADED HERE, OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org