Port of Spain
Chemicals and non metallic industries
~ 3 years experience
Professional Qualifications Required
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
Meeting sales goals
Motivation for sales
Product related training will be provided to all successful candidates.
Technical / Vocational Skills Required
Microsoft Office and Google workspace.
A working vehicle and valid driver's permit.
CXC Passes in English (A) and Math; a background in sciences would be an asset.
Preference to candidates with certification in Marketing and/or sales.
YBMS Biotec Ltd. and our dynamic network of companies are currently seeking candidates along the east-west corridor for:
Full Time Sales Representatives
with a minimum of 2-3 years of industry related sales experience.
We pride ourselves of having a unique company culture and work environment that gives our employees the freedom and tools to succeed and grow.
Job Details / Responsibilities
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of clients.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Must be a positive team player and open to feedback!