BSC. Natural Science or equivalent. Minimum seven (7) years' experience.
Certification as Lab Technician.
Leading the routine execution of quality control inspections, production process control inspections and quality control testing including microbiological testing, to ensure consumer satisfaction.
To ensure adherence to approved baseline controls which include:
· Raw and packaging material specifications
· Product formulations and finished product specifications
· Receiving and pre-use material inspection plans
· Batching, mixing and processing instructions
· In-process inspection plans
· Final release inspection plans
· Re-work instructions
· Raw material, packaging material, WIP and finished goods storage instructions
· Decision-making guidelines for evaluation of quality non-conformances
· Product traceability controls
· Physical controls for non-conforming material and product
· Equipment calibration and certification schedules
· HACCP inspection and monitoring plan GMP protocols
· CIP and cleaning instructions
· Quality Monitoring Scheme
· Microbiological analyses