1. Secondary School Certificates 2. Diploma in Electrics/ Hydraulics/Mechanical (Industrial) 3. Must be the holder of a Trinidad & Tobago Drivers Permit.
Perform preventative maintenance service on company's compactor inclusive of electrical/mechanical/hydraulics repairs.
1. Examining active reports and discuss problems with Supervisor, Compactor Installation & Repairs
2. Perform preventative maintenance service on company's compactor at various locations/sites (i.e. clean, inspect and lubricate equipment
3. Perform electrical/mechanical/hydraulics repairs as instructed by Supervisor, Compactor Installation & Repairs on compactors.
4. Trouble shoot equipment and identify problems on compactor
5. Remove and replace defective components on equipment.
6. Report on status of jobs and request any materials and tools required.
7. Execute jobs in a safe and efficient manner.
8. Interact with customers in relation to jobs executed at their premises.
9. Drive the Company’s vehicle as required to carry out your duties and responsibilities.
Perform other related duties and responsibilities as outlined by the Job function.