Sales Support Associate
Construction and Building Materials
~ 3 years experience
Professional Qualifications Required
Minimum of five (5) CXC passes inclusive of Mathematics and English
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Technical / Vocational Skills Required
Exceptional presentation skills
Great at building client relationships
Emphasis for Excellence
Exceptional prospecting skills
Able to work independently
Able to manage a complex selling process
The Sales Support Associate is responsible for the execution of customers' needs as established by the organization.
Job Details / Responsibilities
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.