Distribution Wholesale and Retail
~ 5 years experience
Professional Qualifications Required
• Tertiary level education or certification in Business Administration with appropriate specialization in Product Marketing and Sales or any equivalent combination of related training and experience.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Minimum of five (5) years related experience in a similar or related activity with high service orientation.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to effectively utilize the suite of desktop software.
Technical / Vocational Skills Required
Responsible for research an assessing available market data to support decisions regarding new product launch and placement.
Job Details / Responsibilities
- Contribute the development of new product marketing strategies and tactical action plans to achieve growth targets.
- Provides information to support decision making by collecting, analyzing and summarizing market data and trends.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities, improving product packaging, coordinating new product development.
- Maintains effective business relationships with existing, new and potential customers.
- Coordinates and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with advertisers and production managers.
- Assists in the development and execution of marketing and product promotion strategies and plans.
- Other related assignments/ projects which may be assigned from time to time.