Food and Beverage
~ 7 years experience
Professional Qualifications Required
• ACCA Qualified or Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting or a related discipline.
• Minimum of seven (7) years’ relevant work experience of which three (3) years must be post ACCA Qualification.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment with an ERP or Warehouse Management system will be an asset.
• Must own a vehicle in good working condition.
Technical / Vocational Skills Required
-Knowledge on ERP Systems
-Knowledge on Warehouse Management system
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and overseeing the execution of routine procedures to account for entries relating to receipt, storage, consumption, dispatching and disposal of inventory to minimize stock losses and promote optimal stock levels.
Job Details / Responsibilities
- Liaising with internal customers to determine operational requirements and propose recommendations for optimal stock levels within the Company’s cashflow and available warehouse.
- Develop, direct and manage Cycle Count Process per scheduled cycle and systems adjustment and reconciliation when appropriate.
- Lead root cause analysis and corrective action on inventory discrepancies/variances (i.e. Cycle Count).
- Define and manage Inventory Metrics including Cycle Count Accuracy (physical & financial), adjustment metrics and reasons, inventory improvement projects, etc.
- Validating item set up onto the ERP system including general ledger integration, VAT, Bills of Material and other key components that impact costing of product.
- Provides direction to direct reports using established policies and precedents and leads process improvement activities when identified.
- Preparing reports on stock write off, expenses, expiries and other reports/analysis as requested.