Distribution Wholesale and Retail
~ 3 years experience
Professional Qualifications Required
Minimum of 5 CXC passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
Minimum of at least 3 years related experience
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Computer literate or working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Technical / Vocational Skills Required
ACCOUNTABLE FOR EXECUTING CUSTOMER SALES TRANSACTIONS AND / OR COLLECTIONS AND MAINTAINING EFFECTIVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH CUSTOMERS
Job Details / Responsibilities
- Services existing customers, obtain orders and establish new accounts.
- Maintain effective sales relationships with existing and new customers.
- Maintain daily sales by visiting assigned customers
- Assist with cash and/or credit collections from customers as and when required.
- Check and monitor stock levels at assigned customer locations.
- Check and verify damaged items at assigned customer locations and report findings to the Billing Department.
- Validate invoices for assigned customers on a weekly basis.
- Effectively communicate with the Merchandising Supervisor or relevant. Merchandiser to ensure that our products are properly displayed at all times in customer locations.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing potential volume of dealers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reporting (eg. daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual territory analyses).
- Monitors competitor information; by researching and collecting current market information on prices, new products etc.
- Resolves customers complaints by investigating and reporting problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to management
- Contribute to team efforts
- Performs other related duties which may be assigned from time to time.