• ACCA Level One or CAT • At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar capacity
• Excellent organizing and time management skills • Excellent communication, interpersonal and team skills • Ability to work with minimal supervision • Ability to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
This position is for a highly motivated self-starter, who will provide accounting support to the Accountant and undertake various accounting tasks and assist with other Administrative duties that may arise.
FINANCE RESPONSIBILITIES AREAS
· Update the companies listing of receivables from clients and payments made to insurers daily.
· Assist in the Preparation of weekly Bank reconciliation for TTD and United States Dollars Bank accounts.
· Assist in the preparation of documents for external and internal auditors
· Post accounting entries in Sage 50 on a daily basis.
· Prepare weekly payables/expense balances.
· Prepare weekly receivables/income balances.
· Prepare Invoices daily as requested by the Accountant and or Account Executives.
· Prepare the monthly income journal for entry into Sage 50
· Prepare Daily Banking on behalf of the Company.
· Prepare the Cheques and ACH Vouchers for Insurer/Vendor payments for approval weekly.
· Prepare receipts for funds received from clients.
· Check the companies online banking facilities daily and enter ACH and Wire Transfer receipts into Sage 50
· Petty cash management.
· Any other duties that may be assigned.
ASSET MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES AREAS
· Maintains records of newly acquired and the disposition of all fixed assets
· Prepare monthly depreciation/amortisation journal for entry into Sage 50.
· Maintain all vehicular documents (gas bills, servicing bills, gas card balance).
· Maintain invoice tracker.