A minimum of three (3) GCE/ CXC O’ Levels At least one (1) year experience in a similar position Ability to work Flexible hours Ability to work in a fast pace, dynamic environment
Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly Word,Excel, and Outlook A minimum of three (3) GCE/ CXC O’ Levels At least one (1) year experience in a similar position Working Days: Monday to Friday (Fultime), Saturday (as required) Ability to work Flexible hours Ability to work in a fast pace, dynamic environment An equivalent combination of appropriate training / qualifications and experience may be considered. Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook. Ability to communicate effectively, demonstrate teamwork and highly confidential High energy level, enthusiastic with a positive attitude
The Merchandiser is responsible for ensuring that products marketed by the company and its principals maintain optimum visibility wherever they are promoted or sold, are correctly priced, displayed and are in good condition, with the overall aim of maximizing sales.
Design merchandising displays/ planograms for supermarkets (trade partners) freezers and commercial display fridges.
1. Maintain and grow product visibility and product space category in-store.
2. Ensure that pricing information are updated and relevant to current promotional activities and pricing schemes.
3. Implement the merchandising arrangement plan through plan-o-grams and accessorizing the store via placement of point of purchase materials to maximize product appeal.
4. Communicate close expiry products, date, and stock to assigned Sales Representative or Sales Manager before three (3) months of expiry date.
5. Communicate slow moving products at stores to Sales Representatives or Sales Manager for the implementation of a depletion plan.
6. Remove products which are damaged, temperature abuse or which are at or beyond the stipulated expiry cut off from shelves in a prompt manner. To be done in discussion with Sales Manager.
7. Ensure proper stock rotation when drawing stocks from the freezer back storerooms. Ensure that freezer stocks are also rotated applying the First-In First-Out inventory method to maintain the freshness of the product.
8. Develops trade relationships with customers, freezer lane supervisors, lane attendants and stores personnel.
9. Notes stock-outs and advises Sales Representatives/ Sales Manager; or receives orders on their behalf.
10. Participate in trade partners merchandising planning for store renovations and new location ventures in collaboration with Sales Representative/ Sales Manager.
11. Report competitive activities as it relates to pricing, promotion, packaging, product specials etc.
12. Assist in the implementation of trade marketing campaigns as it relates to in-store promotions.
13. Report trade activities by submission of weekly merchandising reports.
14. Ensure that your merchandising kit is fully equipped with merchandising materials.
15. Perform other related tasks as required.