Coosal's Construction Company Limited
1 Coosals Boulevard, P.O. Box 9235, Cunupia
Salesperson - Aggregates, Block and Concrete
Construction and Building Materials
~ 3 years experience
Professional Qualifications Required
• Secondary level education with passes in English and Mathematics
• In depth Knowledge of Concrete Industry
Technical / Vocational Skills Required
• Capable of measuring concrete requirements
• Working Knowledge of construction materials eg. Blocks and aggregate types available
• Good communication skills verbal and written
• Exhibit good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Must have a valid Driving Permit
• Must be healthy and capable of visiting unpaved sites and multistory buildings
The main responsibility of the Salesperson is to sell aggregates, blocks and concrete throughout Trinidad. This shall be conducted in accordance with the policies and procedures of the company. The delivery of all construction material sold must also be done in a safe and secure manner with the utmost consideration to the manpower and equipment being employed to discharge the jobs.
Job Details / Responsibilities
- Conducts site visits to determine quantity estimates/measurements of material required, equipment requirements and any special precautions for the job) with attention to safety of the personnel, equipment and environment.
- Advises customers about their best options re construction material quality and delivery including providing the Tips sheet that is available.
- Provides written quotes to customers inclusive of all conditions of sale.
- Collects all monies owed in a timely manner (this includes when additional construction material delivered)
- Establishes with the Batching/Scheduling details of the construction material job (where, when duration etc)
- Maintains records of all customer visits including estimates/measurement taken.
- Works closely with respective Coordinators to plan and execute deliveries in the most efficient way possible.
- Maintains contact with relevant personnel to ensure material is being delivered in accordance with plan.
- Makes periodic site visits to existing customers.
- On site for large pours, from time to time, to assist in the coordination
- Attends relevant planning, operations and Account Receivable meetings
- Liaises with Lab supervisor in ensuring that mix designs that customers require are duly sent.
- Facilitates other construction materials sales to compliment concrete requirement, if needed.
- Assists in resolving customer complaints.