1. Completion of Level 2 ACCA or any equivalent combination of certification 2. 3 years relevant work experience, including experience in conducting inventory audits, and updating inventory management systems 3. Working Knowledge of Great Plains Accounting software will be an asset 4. Any other suitable combination of skills and experience
The incumbent performs a number of advanced inventory management and general accounting functions, in order to ensure the timely and accurate update of critical records/ systems/ reports.
Key duties include:
1. Conducting perpetual inventory stock counts for material control and accounting purposes.
2. Preparing of inventory variance reports.
3. Assisting with the review and editing of Payable Batches
4. Reviewing, editing and performing data entry of Credit Notes, GRN, SDN, PST and stock transfers and report any issues with documents received
5. Being available to conduct stock counts and perform other duties on Saturdays and after normal working hours as require