Dockside Food Company/Captain's Choice Ltd
Lot 23E O'Meara Industrial Estate, Arima
Food and Beverage
~ 3 years experience
Professional Qualifications Required
At least 3 years’ experience in systems administration environment
Office administration and procedures.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
A Diploma in Management Studies will be an asset.
Five O' Levels including Mathematics and English
Technical / Vocational Skills Required
Knowledge of Peachtree
Must be able to multitask
Must be trustworthy and able to work under pressure
Able to work in a fast paced environment, dependable and can-do attitude
The Receptionist/Office Assistant will play a key role in the organization and daily operations. As well as providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that all services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Job Details / Responsibilities
- Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the office and operations.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages.
- Direct the telephone calls and the general public to the appropriate staff member.
- Open and date stamp all general correspondence.
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
- Make preparations for all meetings.
- Assist in the maintenance of adequate inventory of office supplies with Inventory/Billing Clerk.
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support.
- Update all in house forms and logs.
- Process and receive orders as required.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible.
- Greet, assist and/or direct students, visitors and the general public.
- Ensure Employment Forms are provided to all persons enquiring about employment and ensure that forms are completed legibly and correctly.
- Monitor front gate to ensure no unnecessary or unwanted persons enter.
- Issue cheques to authorized visitors or personnel from relevant companies and follow up on collection of cheques.
- Provide administrative support to all logistics and distribution activity.
- Provide support to other departments as required.