Lifetime Solutions Limited
Lot 26 C&F, O'meara Industrial Estate, Arima
Construction and Building Materials
~ 5 years experience
Professional Qualifications Required
a. Ability to think and plan ahead and anticipate the department needs before they arise.
b. Ability to assist in the designing, developing and implementing and modifying systems and process to support a fast-paced environment that is growing and changing to support the work of the Department.
c. Ability to create and develop innovative solutions and options for action in response
to quires and complaints.
d. Ability to engage in short term and long-term planning.
e. Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise work in a demanding with
people from a range of different backgrounds
f. Ability to deliver a highly effective, efficient, professional and confidential service in
a fast-moving environment.
g. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
h. Good client management and goodwill building ability
i. Capacity to handle pressure
j. Physical and mental fitness
k. Strong focus on quality
Technical / Vocational Skills Required
a. Charting out project objectives and plans, setting performance requirements and selecting project participants
b. Bringing about optimum utilization of resources – labor, materials and equipment and ensuring their procurement at most cost-effective terms
c. Implementation of various operations through proper coordination
d. Development of effective communications and mechanism for resolving conflicts among the crews the customer/client and other trades
e. Conduct monthly performance reviews with customers
f. Produce written reports and presentations as and when required
g. Maintain professional conduct and image in line with company standards.
h. Starts projects on time and bring them in on time, budget and quality
i. Ensure projects are adequately supplied with labour and product to enable efficient project execution
j. Ensure adequate document control
k. Follow up all payment, invoicing and increased lost issues
Job Details / Responsibilities
- Oversee various projects from initiation to completion.
- Perform a key role in project management, planning and identification of resources needed.
- Perform project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking expenses and minimizing exposure and risks in projects.
- Ensures the project activities move according to predetermined schedules.
- Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently and serve as a link between clients and sub-contractors for completing various phases of multiple projects, and review the deliverables prepared before passing onto clients.
- Monitor the progress of project activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all relevant persons.
- Maintain strict adherence to quality and safety standards.
- Continuous inspection of all project sites assigned.
- Ensures project documentations are completed and delivered to relevant persons
- Ensures relevant management are kept informed at all times pertaining to client issues, and that any client complaints are swiftly addressed and resolved.
- All administrative duties pertaining to project management responsibilities are fully compliant with team requirements.
- Attend project management meetings presenting report to management on project relevant issues
- Filling routine Job Safety Analysis (JSA) forms, Pre-Check lists & Hot Work Permits and Safe to Work permits where applicable
- Ensure proper daily site logs are kept
- Oversee production/installation activities and ensure they are executed in a manner that meets or exceeds the STOW safety expectations
- Ensure that site house-keeping, signage, loading etc. are maintained to STOW safety standards
- Oversee the documentation of all accidents, near misses and unsafe conditions and report same immediately o the relevant personnel
- Continuously assess the safety performance on all projects assigned