Five (5) CXC/GCE O’level passes inclusive of English Language and Mathematics Ability to maintain good relationships with other employees and the public. 1-2 years of experience working in retail or merchandising
Excellent analytical skills Strong communication and interpersonal skills Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service May be required to travel to client locations (valid driver's license may be required)
REPORTS TO : Sales & Marketing Manager SUPERVISES : Not Applicable LOCATION : Freeport General: You are being employed as a Merchandiser reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager or the Management who will decide the workdays and work load. You are being employed to:
· Ensure that stores, shelves or websites are stocked with the right types and quantities of products
· Display, arrange, price, and rotate products in store
· Maintain store shelves by removing dated or damaged products
· Monitor store inventory based on sales and intake
· Optimize sales volume and profitability by identifying profitable lines and bestsellers
· Make recommendations for promotional strategies using sales and pricing data
· Work and communicate with buyers, suppliers, stores, and distributors
· Ensure adherence to the organization’s safety policies, procedures and guidelines as per the Safety & Health Manual.
· Follow and enforce all rules and regulations as stated by the company.
· Perform other duties as required by any duly authorized personnel.