Sales & Marketing Representative
Distribution Wholesale and Retail
Professional Qualifications Required
Five (5) O’Level passes at CXC/GCE inclusive of Mathematics and English Language.
Two (2) years experience in a similar position.
Any equivalent combination of training and experience.
Knowledge of sales and Customer Service.
Thorough knowledge of Sales Functions.
Technical / Vocational Skills Required
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Ability to speak and write clearly and effectively.
Good Interpersonal Skills.
Ability to maintain good relationships with other employees and the public
JOB TITLE : Sales & Marketing Representative
REPORTS TO : Sales & Marketing Manager
SUPERVISES : Not Applicable
LOCATION : Freeport
General: The Sales & Marketing Representative is responsible for providing high levels of service to existing and new clients and must actively seek to build the existing client base. You are also responsible for the collection of cheque and cash from clients as well as assisting with rectifying clients queries.
Job Details / Responsibilities
Specific :( Non-exhaustive)
- Services clients in designated customer base in a timely and professional manner whilst consistently providing high levels of customer service.
- Sell all company’s products to existing and new clients and shows samples of products to clients as and when necessary.
- Assist in the researching of any queries clients may have regarding goods sold, bills paid or credit given.
- Deliver goods to clients when requested or agreed upon.
- Collect cash or cheque payments on invoices and provide client with appropriate receipts.
- Balances cash and cheque collected on a daily basis.
- Seek out new clients on a daily basis.
- Provide feedback on competitors’ products and prices to the Sales Manager or Management when requested.
- Manages the credit portfolio, ensuring that the company’s guidelines and policies are adhered to and that receivables are kept within Company limits.
- Ensure adherence to the organization’s safety policies, procedures and guidelines as per the Safety & Health Manual.
· Follow and enforce all rules and regulations as stated by the company.
Perform other duties as required by any duly authorized personnel