See Job Details below.
· Load finished product efficiently and effective while ensuring a safe and continuous operating environment.
· Maintain cleanliness of work area
· Lifting moderate to heavy workloads on a periodic basis.
· Operates and monitors manual or electronic production equipment to produce daily orders.
· Observes panel indicators, gauges, meters, or other instruments to ensure correct operation of machinery
· Check machine parts and performs minor adjustments as necessary
· Performs routine sampling to ensure production meets quality standards.
· Performs routine equipment maintenance
· Follow clearly defined instructions
· Complete orders on a daily basis as per Production Schedule
· Ensures that proper information is documented on a daily basis
· Minimize waste and ensure waste are used where necessary
· Keep material stacked in a proper manner, labeled for dispatch
· Keep work area clean at all times
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
· Perform communication duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
· Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
· Adhere to relevant health and safety practices (please see Appendix 1)
· Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
· Perform any other duties deemed necessary or may be assigned by the Directors and / Managers from time to time