EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: Degree in Marketing or Business Administration Microsoft Office Suite Microsoft AX 1-3 years’ experience in a related field
BUSINESS/TECHNICAL SKILLS/CORE COMPETENCIES: Negotiation Skills Excellent time-management, planning and organizational skills. Problem-solving skills Ability to analyze and execute in a fast paced and time sensitive
FUNCTIONAL ASSIGNMENT: As a key member of the AP Marketing Team, the Marketing & Sales Manager will assist in the operational, tactical and strategic development, implementation and execution of sales and marketing plans that cultivate and maximize the purchasing potential of all customers in the markets in which they operate while providing high quality customer service in order to achieve the overall objectives of the Department. DEPARTMENT: SALES & MARKETING REPORTS TO: COMMERCIAL MANAGER
1. Develop new customers and markets as assigned by the Commercial Manager in accordance with company’s objectives and strategies.
2. Develop and execute the Marketing and Sales Plans to drive profitability.
3. Provide constant, timely and professional interactions with all existing and potential customers.
4. Oversee and direct all activities related to exports for assigned division.
5. Achieve annual budgeted sales of assigned Division
6. Manage Export and Local Receivables in line with company policies.
7. Assist the Commercial Manager in the planning and implementation strategies to achieve mutually agreed objectives.
8. Analyze and report on sales activities and trends with recommendations for improvement.
9. Supervise and communicate professionally all direct reports as to ensure effective performance in accordance with Company’s IR Policies and Procedures, Quality Control procedures and HSSE processes.
10. Implement profitable pricing models that are customer, territory and product specific.
11. Develop, maintain and /or enhance systems and procedures to process customer shipments.
12. Preparation of monthly reports as required and assigned.
13. Conduct any other related duties that may be assigned by the assigned Commercial Manager.
14. Compliance with Ansa McAL Group and Ansa Polymer Limited Policies.