Field Sales Representative
Construction and Building Materials
~ 2 years experience
Professional Qualifications Required
Undergraduate Degree in Business Management, Sales or similar qualifications.
Technical / Vocational Skills Required
• Must be organised, self-motivated, results oriented, persistent, committed and possess computer literacy skills
• Team player
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to sell up and cross-sell
• One (1) year experience in construction industry
• Customer service oriented
• Valid driver’s license
Come and join our ANSA McAL Family. If you are passionate about Sales and would like to be part of a dynamic team, this is an opportunity that you won’t want to miss. Click here to apply!
Job Details / Responsibilities
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients
- Develops and maintains a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvasing, face to face cold calling on homeowners and contractors, direct mail, email, networking and on-site visits
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge that allows for an effective interaction with client
- Participates in special projects such as promotions, launches and market initiatives
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, issues, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services
- Ensure that discounts are promptly issued on the customer account, customer accounts are updated, credit notes and payments are reconciled.
- Manage accounts receivables outstanding no more than 30 days net.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints