Five (5) CSEC o' Level Passes
10 year or more Experience in the concrete Industry
1) To be able to inform the customer in detail of the concrete product 2) to be able to sell the products
Superior Concrete Products (SCP) Salesperson
This salesperson/representative will be solely responsible for all sales of our SCP pre-cast wall system. As such, this person’s primary objective will be to fully service all interested customers via preliminary quotations, initial site visits, formal quotations, installation scheduling and overseeing installations. They will also be responsible for marketing and introducing the product to Architects, Contractors and Interior Decorators throughout the country. This individual MUST have a passion for customer service and must be able to handle the pressure that is typical when dealing with these demanding customers and large projects.
This individual will also be responsible for marketing and selling our other concrete products (i.e floor tiles, pavers & wall facings) throughout the wholesale market (i.e. hardware stores) across the country.
- Regularly service and keep in touch with all potential residential customers as well as Architects, Contractors & Interior Design professionals. – Follow up on all customer inquiries via a phone call followed by a preliminary information email based on conversation.
- Schedule site visits with installers to take accurate measurements, analyze site conditions and ascertain scope of works.
- Prepare formal quotations based on site visit.
- Work closely with the production department to get accurate delivery time estimations.
- Expected to work on revenue based incentives.
- Increase sale via marketing to residential customers and introducing the product to contractors, architects and designers.
- Submit weekly customer/project/lead reports.
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
- Work Experience in Sales & marketing or education in sales and marketing
- Background in the construction industry will be an asset.
- Above average proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- High Confidence and Energy Level.
- Excellent verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethics and organizational skills
- Must have access to a vehicle.