1. BS degree in Business Administration. 2. Certified Purchasing Manager (C.P.M.) Designation. 3. Familiarity in export regulations. 4. At least five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience in forecasting in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, and Intranet. • Excellent analytical abilities, problem solving, reporting and negotiation skills. • Strong interpersonal skills and communication with internal and external stakeholders. • Excellent teambuilding skills; ability to work collaboratively with others in the pursuit of common goals and objectives.
To ensure that proper quantities of packaging and raw materials, of appropriate quality are received from suppliers in time to meet the production goals of the company.
1. Establish supply management guidelines and policies.
2. Liaise with suppliers (follow up on shipments, negotiate with suppliers).
3. Liaise with internal customers (provide relevant information to Inventory, Accounts and Production).
4. Deliver cost savings by decreasing inventory and supply chain costs, without sacrificing service level.
5. Managing logistics of shipments (Brokerage Company and shippers).
6. Prospecting new suppliers and material sourcing.
7. Prepare and issue purchase orders.
8. Conduct supplier visits and evaluate competitive offerings.
9. Establish primary and secondary suppliers for all inputs.
10. Resolve supplier disputes and handle enquiries.
11. Review supplier samples and product demonstration with QC.
12. Maintain purchasing records (purchase orders, GRN’s, etc).
13. Maintain optimum inventory levels within the company’s guidelines to ensure on-time deliveries while minimizing carrying costs and transportation charges.
14. Maintenance balance of inputs between the minimum and maximum values set by the company.
15. Any other task or duties required to achieve the objectives.
16. Adhere to all the company’s Health, Safety and Environmental, Policies and Procedures.
17. Carry out all instructions given by the General Manager or designate in a safe and efficient manner.
18. Observe and adhere to all rules and regulations of the company.
19. Any other job-related duties as assigned by the General Manager.