1. BS degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration. 2. 5 CXC/CSEC passes including Mathematics and English A. 3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. 4. At least three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory role in Warehouse and Inventory.
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, and Intranet. • Excellent analytical abilities, problem solving, reporting. • Strong interpersonal skills and communication with internal and external stakeholders. • Excellent teambuilding skills; ability to work collaboratively with others in the pursuit of common goals and objectives. • Mechanical and networking knowledge would be an asset.
The Warehouse Supervisor plans, directs and manages all activities with the purpose of increasing efficiency, performance and cost effectiveness of warehouse operations. The Warehouse Supervisor is also responsible for all compound maintenance functions, fleet management and co-ordination of same.
1. Ensure the distribution of goods in compliance with company policy and procedures, as it relates to local deliveries and exports.
2. Manage the accurate transfer of finished goods from Production to the warehouse.
3. Verification and update of documents for containerized and export shipments.
4. Co-ordinate and ensure requirements for the loading of containers.
5. Ensure accuracy and compliance of the delivery invoicing system. (local and export)
6. Management of weekly (Fridays) stocktaking and reporting.
7. Ensure timely loading of trucks for deliveries.
8. Updating of logs and filing for all warehouse related documentation, such as delivery logs, pallet reconciliation, drum sheets, forklift and truck logs.
9. Maintenance of shelving/racking in both company warehouses in line with company policy and standards.
10. Management of warehouse equipment, maintenance and forklift gas replenishment.
11. Ensure forklift and truck checklists are completed and appropriate action taken if necessary.
12. Ensure proper storage, handling and packing configuration of finished products in warehouse.
13. Co-ordinate disposal of garbage from waste disposal bin.
14. Record Absenteeism for Warehouse Staff and ensure Leave Forms are completed.
15. Conduct Performance Evaluation.
16. Responsible for the immediate reporting of incidents, accidents, spills or near misses.
17. Ensuring maintenance and housekeeping of warehouses as well as surrounding compounds.
18. Ensuring warehouse safety and security; inclusive of toolbox sessions and reinforcing proper use of PPE and grooming of staff.
19. Adhere to all the company’s Health, Safety and Environmental, Policies and Procedures.
20. Carry out all instructions given by the Superior or designate in a safe and efficient manner.
21. Observe and adhere to all rules and regulations of the company.
22. Any other job related duties as assigned by the General Manager.