Label House Group Limited
24-24 Frederick Settlement Industrial Estate, Caroni
Printing and Packaging
~ 3 years experience
Professional Qualifications Required
Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Marketing/Advertising /Communication.
Technical / Vocational Skills Required
3-5 years in Marketing Management field
Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Dynamic and self-motivated individual with a drive to succeed
• Strong leadership and entrepreneurial skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office.
• Technology and innovation driven
• Strong in selling and networking
• Customer focused
• Good team building capability
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent negotiating skills
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Knowledge of advertising industry
• Knowledge of strategic management
Develop and implement Sales & Marketing strategies for all Company products and services and manage all aspects of these functions to meet organizational objectives and revenue targets. Manage the Sales performance of all Company contracted selling agencies and brokers.
Job Details / Responsibilities
- Determine and manage the sales budget, both revenue and expenditure, and develop and implement strategies to meet all revenue targets.
- Develop and implement Annual Sales plans and projects for new and existing products and services.
- Create a prospect database of customers who would be suitable for digital signage.
- Manage and maintain strong customer relationships to maximize sales potential and improve customer retention.
- Ensure that CognoVision reports are completed and up to date and are presented to the relevant customers monthly or upon request.
- Monitor, review and report quarterly on all marketing activities and trends including successes and challenges with potential customers, sales and any other findings.
- Design, coordinate and implement any events, in-store activities and strategic efforts to further promote Click Media and its advertising services.
- Suggest new ideas to the team that would be deemed important in enhancing the customer experience.
- Conduct research for better understanding of creating and selling digital content and review concepts being used in the global markets to enhance the in-store digital experience.
- Create effective power point presentations based on research conducted to present to customers showing the strategies and benefits of digital signage.
- Attend weekly meetings with team and contribute positively to progress.
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, promotional events and exhibitions.
- Investigate and close all customer complaints in a timely and effective manner and ensure appropriate corrective action is implemented to eliminate problems from recurring.
- Prepare quotations and follow through until completion of orders.
- Assist Finance Department in receiving customer payments.
- Efficiently use and manage the CRM database.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports as required by management.
- Assist in Cross training other employees as required.
- Ensure that good housekeeping practices are maintained at all times.
- Perform duties with adherence to the Company’s Health, Safety, Housekeeping and Quality procedures and practices.
- Perform duties with adherence to the Company’s Food Safety System.
- Any other related duties as assigned by management.