Finance and Insurance
~ 3 years experience
Professional Qualifications Required
ACCA Level 2 qualified or semi qualified
Knowledge of Excel and Word, Bankmaster would be an asset.
Minimum three (3) years related work experience.
Minimum two (2) years in an insurance institution.
Experience in a financial institution would be considered an asset.
Technical / Vocational Skills Required
Self Management Skills
Developing & Maintaining Relationships
Preparation of monthly management accounts and annual audited financial statements, Central Bank reports and other Statutory returns.
Job Details / Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly Central Bank package
- Payment of annual licence fees
- Calculation and payment of annual DIC premiums (paid quarterly)
- Prepare monthly management accounts for Fidelity Finance and Leasing Company Ltd.
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements, audit and year end schedules
- Preparation of Annual Corporation Tax return
- Prepare Central Bank reports (CB - 90, 100, 105, 110, 115, 20, 30, 40, and any other report that is required)
- Inter-company Reconciliation
- Prepare Rate of Return
- Agents’ Commission
- Intercompany Reimbursements
- Prepare Wear & Tear Schedule
- Tax and Deferred Tax Computation
- Prepare Fidelity’s VAT Return
We thank all candidates for responding.
However, only those short-listed will be contacted.