REQUIREMENTS: • Highly motivated with a proven track record of selling video conferencing, managed services, and network infrastructure business. • Excellent communications skills. • Ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers. • Direct selling experience in the AV area is a plus. • At least 3 CXC O’ level passes, including English and Mathematics. • Certificate in Sales or Marketing • Valid Drivers permit would be an asset.
The sales representative is responsible in selling good and services to industry, business and professional establishments as well as to wholesale or retail outlets.
· Achieve marketing operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
· Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
· Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
· Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
· Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
· Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Develop a detailed understanding of our products and services.
· Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer's visual collaboration needs.
· Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate, and profitable.
· Travel, as necessary, to cover sales responsibilities in neighboring countries.
· Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
· Design and implement focused prospecting tools such as webinars, seminars, and email campaigns to increase sales and expand our customer base in the designated territory.
· Accountable for maintaining a strong sales pipeline with detailed reporting.