1. Secondary School Certificates 2. National Examination Council Diploma in a relevant field 3. 10-15 years relevant work experience and training 4. Mechanical Engineering Technician’s Diploma
Plan and organise maintenance work for all company’s vehicles, equipment and facility.
Inclusive of but not limited to:
1. Delegate jobs to maintenance employees as per work schedule, verbal request, and/or vehicle request job cards
2. Participate in the development and implementation of an effective preventative maintenance programme
3. Supervise, control and ensure that all maintenance activities are carried out in a safe, efficient, effective and timely manner on a daily basis.
4. Produce written and verbal reports on status of maintenance activities, i.e. work in progress and completed work as requested.
5. Ensure that all breakdowns of vehicles and equipment are attended to and rectified promptly.