1. Proficient in Microsoft Office. 2. Three to five years' experience in a similar position. 3. Proficient in the use of the ASYCUDA system.
The Customs Clerk is responsible for the clearance of all shipments (imports) and exports if and when required.
1. Must be a licensed Customs Clerk, Grade II or III.
2. Must have experience in working with the ASYCUDA system.
3. Experience in handling documentation for trans-shipments if required.
4. To assist operations with the prompt clearance of shipments (without incurring rent and demurrage charges).
5. Must be a self starter and independent to address documentation problems as they arise.
6. Promptly address any shipment related queries.
1. Exceptional analytical, written and oral communication skills.
2. Excellent organisational and problem solving expertise.
3. Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
4. Legible handwriting.
5. Comply with all company policies.
6. Certificate of character from the Trinidad & Tobago Police Service.
7. Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. The original vaccination card must be presented at the interview.
8. A form of identification must be presented at the interview.
Kindly send resumes via TTMA's website or e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can also mail them to the attention of: The Human Resources Manager, P.O. Box 861, Port of Spain.