University Degree in a related field.
Strong negotiation and communication skills. Analytical skills. Keen attention to detail. Self-motivated.
To lead and manage the Company's sales team and initiatives with an aim to contribute to the overall success of the business.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· Management of the Company’s Sales Team that comprises up to 15 Sales Personnel serving the Trinidad and Caricom Market.
· To ensure that the Company achieves the annual Sales Target set by the Board of Directors.
· Contribute to and implementing Strategic Sales Plan to expand Customer Base and General Sales.
· Prepare annual sales budgets and expense targets that will be associated with the selling function of the Company’s existing products and services, as well as new products.
· Maintaining/increasing sales volume, product mix and selling prices, by monitoring market conditions including competitors, supply/demand, trends and economic indicators.
· Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
· Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff productivity.
· Provide support for Sales Executives as they generate leads and close new deals.
· Ensuring that existing Customer Base is properly serviced.
· Making MDC-UM the number one choice in the purchase of General Office Furniture and Complete Office Interiors by initiating strategies that will keep us in front of our competition.
· Identifying opportunities for the Sales of the Company’s products by meeting with Contractors/Architects/Interior Designers on a regular basis.
· Utilize the strengths of the Company’s manufacturing capabilities to do Custom work.
· Keeping track of business trends.
· Monitoring competitors to ensure that we do not lose business to them and initiating strategies to achieve this.
· Promote the Company’s main Imported Lines (HNI Corporation), which is the second largest Office Furniture Manufacturer, in the world (HON, Allsteel, Gunlocke, etc).