• Technical Certificate • 5 CXC passes inclusive of Mathematics and English A.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment. • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. • Must be able to work as part of a team. • Forklift Certified.
The Maintenance Technician assists in the trouble shooting, repairing and general maintenance of equipment to ensure safe and efficient operations.
1. Ensure safe and timely startup of operation equipment daily (compressor, filling line).
2. Ensure effective machine changeover daily.
3. Completion of daily maintenance checklist.
4. Transfer of approved products from mixing tank to holding tank.
5. Assis t with Maintenance of Filling Lines, Batching Tanks and related equipment.
6. Housekeeping of all work areas.
7. Adhere to all company’s Health, Safety and Environmental, Policies and Procedures.
8. Carry out all instructions given by the Supervisor or his designate in a safe an efficient manner.
9. Observe and adhere to all rules and regulations of the company.
10. Any other job related duties as assigned by the supervisor or designate.