ACCA Level II 2 years experience in a finance role
Organised Detail Driven Strong Multi Tasking Skills Flexibility Ability to Prioritise
The Jr Accountant reports to the Plant Controller and is responsible for the analysis and execution of activities related with the accounting process to ensure the proper documentation, processing and control. Provide accurate and on time information to support monthly closings and the elaboration of financial statements for the plant. Comply with regulations, taxes and other legal aspects in accordance with local law and Amcor guidelines.
· Provide reports and information for financial analysis.
· Document, program and executes payments for local suppliers and utilities.
· Support Plant Accountant with all financial activities.
· Control of invoices and Purchasing orders in compliance with company´s procedures
· Work with treasury to ensure payments are made to suppliers.
· Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding payments and invoices.