- Acting as a representative of the manufacturing sector in dealing with Local and Foreign Governments and in the monitoring of legislation affecting manufacturers;
- Assists with the generation of market expansion both regionally and internationally through the mounting of local, regional and international trade fairs, exhibitions and foreign trade missions;
- Providing members with information on all local, regional and international trade related matters of relevance;
- Representing members at the various domestic, regional, hemispheric and international trade negotiation meetings and delegations;
- Negotiating for and on behalf of TTMA members with Government, and other relevant stake-holders;
- Acting as the liaison between the membership and the Government, specifically the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Investment;
- Offering education and assistance for local manufacturers in the efficient use of modern methods of manufacture and in the development of exports;
- Encouraging members to maintain and adhere to required standards and grades of quality in all manufactured goods and services;
- Offering assistance in securing markets for both raw materials and finished products;
- Sourcing and distributing statistical information and relevant data on trade and industry, imports and exports, manufacturing processes and finance;
- Educating members on all forms of financial assistance available to manufacturers and also on the procedures through which this assistance may be obtained;
- Promoting joint ventures between members and foreign enterprises;
- Representing on the following task forces, boards and committees for the purpose of consultation and participative dialogue; Standing Committee on Business Development, Food & Beverage Industry Development Committee, CARICOM Trade Support Programme, Mercantile Committee, Port Users Meetings, Technical Advisory Team, National Export Strategy for T & T, The Standing Tripartite Committee on Labour Matters, Manufacturing Advisory Council, National Health Insurance Scheme, Industry Fund, National Health and Food Safety Committee, TVETT Task Force, T & T Fair Trading Commission, Price Advisory Committee, National Productivity Committee, Construction Sector Oversight Committee, National Technical Committee for the Revision of Standards, Technical Negotiating Group, Technical Working Group, Technical Coordinating Committee.
- Reduced Rates - enjoy preferential advertising rates in the TTMA's quarterly publication, 'The Manufacturer'
- Networking - our events connect you with fellow TTMA members, as well as industry leaders and experts
- Representation - TTMA lobbies on behalf of members on issues affecting their businesses
- Research and Market Intelligence - intelligence that keep members informed on business trends and policy developments
- TTMA Premium discount Card - take advantage of savings offered by our partners to TTMA members.