*Proven experience as Warehouse/Production Supervisor or similar role. *Experience in using various types of manufacturing tools, machinery and forklift *Organizational and leadership abilities. *Communication and interpersonal skills *Self-motivated with a results-driven approach. *Problem-solving skills. *Valid driver’s license. *A minimum of 5 CXC O’ levels or at least 3 years’ experience in warehouse supervision.
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse/Production Supervisor to oversee our production & delivery operations at a small industrial chemical company. You’ll guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows.
Warehouse /Production Supervisor Job Duties
Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality production of goods
1. Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
2. Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy.
3. Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance meeting objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions, adhering to policies and procedures.
4. Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
5. Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
6. Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
7. Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems
8. Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
9. Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
The goal is to ensure that the production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner.