• Accredited undergraduate degree in Business Management, Social Sciences, Law or any combination thereof. • 5+ years of progressive HR/IR work experience in a generalist position. • Applied practical knowledge of all local Labor laws, court judgements of local regional and foreign jurisdictions
• Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and interpersonal • Creative thinker, compelling and persuasive presentation based on research • High level of Computer Literacy
To provide advice to Executive Management on the people issues necessary for the creation of a work environment conducive to improving efficiency, social empowerment, and productivity.
REPORTS TO: Group Accountant - Line
HR/IR Consultant - initially on special assignment/projects
· Create, establish, and administer an HR/IR Unit servicing all member Companies.
· Information retrieval to create the above.
· Develop processes and procedures to service our customer base.
· Process, verify, maintain all non-managerial related documentation and files.
· Administer all terms and conditions of employment.
· Prepare in conjunction with Line Managers, job analysis, job description and job evaluation.
· Administer all the processes from recruitment to termination and every process in between.
· Ensure compliance with all regulatory processes, Companies Policies, etc.
· Represent the Companies at the Ministry of Labour and the Industrial Court.
· Leads the investigation of employee misconduct, breach of contract by both Company and or worker and guides the Disciplinary process.
· Establish an objective Performance Appraisal System and provide guidance to Line Managers.
· Prepare quarterly HR/IR reports.
· Advise Management on best practices.
BENEFITS: Competitive compensation package, negotiable. Growth and development opportunities.
APPLICATIONS: Cover Letter with Resume and copy of supporting documents.
REPLIES: We are grateful for your interest shown, but please note that correspondence will be sent only to shortlisted applicants for interviews.