EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS • Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales preferably in the FMCG • Good Written/ Oral, Communication and interpersonal Skills • A minimum of five (5) CXC/GCE O’ Level passes, including Maths and English Language.
Must possess: • Creative instinct with ability to “think outside of the box” • Excellent interpersonal skills. • Must possess a vehicle.
• North East /Central /South • See description • Permanent full-time • Sales Representative Job Description At Guiltless Gourmet Ltd, we would be nothing without our successful sales team. We’re seeking a qualified sales representative/merchandiser to help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending promotions at stores, and attending trade shows, it’s essential that our sales rep be personable and professional. Objectives of this Role • Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
The merchandiser is responsible for the packing out and displaying of company’s products and ensuring company products are on customers’ shelves in a timely manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensures that the company’s products are prominently displayed in retail customer outlets.
· Ensures that products are accurately priced, that stock is rotated, and expiry dates are monitored in accordance with approved schedules.
· Installs point of purchase material as required and keeps assigned shelves clean.
· Identifies sales opportunities.
· Aggressively pursues additional opportunities for optimum space utilization and product placement.
· Communicates with the relevant Manager if goods have not been delivered to any outlet under their responsibility.