• A Bachelors’ Degree in Business Management or any related field with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Brand Management or Trade Marketing. • Experience in an FMCG industry will be an asset. • Excellent written/verbal communication skills with attention to detail and strong negotiation skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the teams by effectively merchandising products in alignment with Brand Strategy.
· Managing people resources to ensure maximization and coverage of the assigned stores.
· Conducting trade visits to outlets and ensuring that there is excellence on the trade through eye-catching displays of the Company’s products though Point of Sale Execution.
· Evaluating, recommending, negotiating and implementing plans for additional exposure/space for products (aisle, gondola ends, displays and checkouts).
· Ensuring customer satisfaction by maintaining good working relationships.
· Reporting close to expired products, damaged and out of stock items and implement the policies and follow up with the team until it is resolved.
· Monitoring the competitors and report any new entrants and changes in existing pricing and activity.
· Proposing recommendations for the continuous improvement of the Company’s product offering by reporting customer feedback and /or changes in consumer purchasing patterns.
· Reporting and taking the necessary actions to address any non-conforming product or in-store quality deficiencies.
· Reviewing and ensuring that the daily merchandising reports are completed accurately.
Proposing and implementing the monthly merchandisers’ routes, days off, overtime and training schedules.