• A Master’s Degree in Marketing or any related field with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Brand Management or Trade Marketing. • Experience in an FMCG industry will be an asset. • Excellent written/verbal communication skills with attention to detail and strong negotiation skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing Trade Marketing Plans in line with the Brand and Marketing strategies and ensure that these plans are executed at the trade level.
· Supporting the Sales and Merchandising team in the achievement of their sales and budget objectives, while ensuring that the Return on Investment is well managed by channel in keeping with the annual KPI matrix.
· Developing, implementing and monitoring reports of the Trade Marketing and Merchandising teams to promote strategic thinking and change.
· Planning and coordinating training for Trade Marketing team to ensure alignment of the Company’s objectives.
· Building the channel market calendar, allocating budgets according to approved plans and tracking most efficient budget allocation.
· Managing activity plans and promotions and monitoring the performance of all categories in assigned channels with budget ownership.
· Monitoring and analyzing competitive activity while formulating a structured approach to sharing data on a monthly basis.
· Conducting Trade Visits to ensure compliance of all activities and ensuring that there is a return on investment on all rentals, specials and discounts on a monthly basis.