• Undergraduate Degree preferably in Business, Marketing, or any related field. Sales training is a plus. • 5 to 7+ years of sales experience and proven track record of sales contacts and sales conversion. • Experience selling services and/or technical products is desirable. • Must have a vehicle in good working order • Must have a valid passport and ability to travel regionally. • Relationships with the architectural, engineering, and design-build community a plus.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written) • Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn new programs. • Good organizational and interpersonal skills are required. • Build strong relationships with internal and external customers. • Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment. • Must be a self-starter; motivated, team-focused, and results-driven.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for developing and leading the implementation and execution of business development and sales strategies initiatives to enable the company to meet its corporate goals in terms of sales, business development, and customer relations.
· Oversee the establishment, development, and maintenance of business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
· Participate in the development and implementation of the company’s products and services with new and existing clients.
· Identify and contact target clients, key decision-makers, and build long term relationships. Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers to promote and sell products and services.
· Promote customer satisfaction. Develop an action plan to address their needs. Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints. Identify customer business goals, challenges, driving forces, and needs.
· Prepare sales proposals, cost estimates, and pricing quotations. Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
· Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales, accounting, logistics, and technical service groups. Follow up with outstanding receivables.
· Liaise with territory Energy Engineers to close contract to meet annual revenue and gross margin targets
· Establish and maintain and healthy opportunity pipeline of qualified prospects.
· Prepare insightful analyses on industry trends and identify the implications of those trends on the company’s operation.
The job location is a combination of remote work and periodic visits to the head office in Port of Spain.