Qualifications (1) B.Sc. in Management with an emphasis in Sales and Marketing from a recognized tertiary institution. (2) Advanced Microsoft skills with an emphasis on excel. Experience (1) At least 5 years relevant work experience in a sales and marketing environment, 3 of which should be from an FMCG organization. (2) Cross country FMCG and /or Caribbean experience is preferred. (3) Fluency in Spanish will be an asset
• Attention to Detail (Consistency of work quality and compliance with standards, requirements, and expectations). Establishes processes to ensure the accuracy and quality of work products and services delivered by his/her team. • Competitive Knowledge (Using knowledge of competitors and their products and services to gain an organizational advantage). Adapts strategy to position organization against changing competition. • Positioning & Branding (Establishing and maintaining the customer/client’s value perception of the product/service/offering and organization). Develops external brand awareness that reinforces the organization’s chosen positioning and builds customer loyalty and brand equity. • Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills. • Ability and willingness to travel within assigned territory.
Manages export sales and negotiations of accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction while achieving sales levels to budget requirements.
(1) Delivery of agreed annual and monthly objectives as per business plan.
(2) Responsible for maintaining and developing new and existing export customers.
(3) Develop an export sales and marketing strategy and execute on this strategy. This will include planning of Key Account strategies per export customer using the Sales Dashboard.
(4) Develop sound professional strategic relationships with all export customers and their relevant stakeholders. Conduct regular meetings with the customer to track performance with corrective action when necessary.
(5) Preparation of monthly export reports providing information on the Company’s products vs. the competition, market share analysis, sales trends, pricing, and consumer behavior.
(6) Periodically review and create a pricing structure for the export region which will be profitable for the business.
(7) Assist with identifying, analyzing and recommending change in areas that will result in greater efficiency and cost saving to the business.
(8) Manage resources to achieve committed timescales for orders and ensure customer requirements are being met.
(9) Development and performance management of subordinate staff while providing effective leadership to subordinate staff and ensuring compliance with company policies/procedures.
(10) Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate health, safety, security and environmental policies/ procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Channel Management (Ensuring effective distribution of the product/service/offering through appropriate channels). Develops an overall channel strategy in line with marketing and organizational objectives.
· Financial Acumen (Strong business awareness as it relates to the A&P budget and P&L impact). Management of the markets approved promotional spend to profitably achieve the desired objectives.