Sales Team Lead - Hardware
Construction and Building Materials
~ 5 years experience
Professional Qualifications Required
Degree in Business Management, Communication or similar equivalent
Three (3) years experience in construction industry
Technical / Vocational Skills Required
Excellent computer literacy skills, especially in Excel and Word
Must be organized, self-motivated, results oriented, persistent and committed.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to sell up and cross-sell
Customer service oriented
Valid driver’s license
Come and join our ANSA McAL Family. If you are passionate about Sales and would like to be part of a dynamic team, this is an opportunity that you won’t want to miss. Click here to apply!
Job Details / Responsibilities
- Manage Hardware Sales – Foster Sales growth, provide Service Support, Manage Credit and effective liaison with between ABS and Dealer.
- Manage Field Sales Representatives by ensuring their performance is optimum.
- Regularly visit Hardware dealers to ensure customer satisfaction level and to ensure the Field Sales Representatives are attending to all customers.
- Hold Field Sales Representatives accountable for negative performance, such as drop in sales, poor credit management/Bad debts and poor customer service.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, especially payment policies.
- Run daily and weekly sales report to keep a close watch on sales figures and shifts in the market.
- Keep a close watch on competitor performance and pricing. Keeping track of our distributors stock levels to ensure adequate cover at all times and to avoid stock outs.
- Develop and collate all sales reports to provide up to date and complete information to Regional Sales Manager weekly.
- Oversee the Matrix commitments from Hardware dealers and managing the distribution of free blocks.
- Keeping track of our distributors stock levels to ensure adequate cover at all times and to avoid stock outs.
- Supporting the Sales and Distribution Team in terms of communication with other departments internally.