A minimum of 5 CXC/CSEC O’ Level passes which includes English and Mathematics Bachelors’ degree in Sales & Marketing At least 1 year of work experience in a similar Sales role
Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft AX, A/C Equipment Knowledge
Come and join our ANSA McAL Family. If you are passionate about Sales and would like to be part of a dynamic team, this is an opportunity that you won’t want to miss. Click here to Apply!
· To maintain strong business relationships with customers.
· To work with the accounts department regarding receivables to ensure that all accounts are current.
· To keep the Sales Manager abreast on the competitions pricing, sales, incentives, warranties and advertising.
· Provide customer feedback
· Ensure all credits and warranties are processed within a timely manner with the Accounts Dept. and Service Dept.
· To prepare and monitor sales reports and provide monthly report giving feedback on current position.
· To pursue new areas of business growth.
· To consistently adhere to all company and department systems and procedures (inclusive of AX “live” status) so that operational efficiency and industry accepted quality are achieved.
· Minimizing Open Orders Older than One Month.
· To establish and maintain a proper filing system (hard and soft copy) for quotations and ensure that all required documentation is submitted for processing when an order is received.
· Monitor your completed sales to ensure your commissions are correctly paid.
· To efficiently execute any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.