Assistant Accountant - Mutual Fund
Finance and Insurance
~ 2 years experience
Professional Qualifications Required
5 O’Level/CSEC and 2 A’Level/2 completed CAPE Units (in addition to Communication and Caribbean Studies)
Degree in Business Management/Economics/Finance or another related field from a recognised institution or ACCA Level 1 (Completed or pursuing)
Basic skills in MS Word/MS Excel/MS Access
Technical / Vocational Skills Required
Developing & Maintaining Relationships
Attention to Detail
Continuous Learning Orientation
Demonstrates a high level Critical Thinking
Basic Analytical Skills
To provide the accurate valuation of Client's funds and to report thereon.
Job Details / Responsibilities
- Ensure the accurate valuation of all instruments for the production of accurate NAV pricing
- Ensure that all private portfolios under management are accurately valued daily
- Ensure that daily transactions are settled promptly and approved investments are executed in a timely manner
- Ensure all reports are accurately prepared and submitted in a timely manner to internal/external public
- Ensure Statutory reporting to all Regulators
- Ensure that all funding requirements have been satisfied
- Effective day to day administration of the Fund Administration Unit
We thank all candidates for responding.
However, only those short-listed will be contacted.