Evidence of attaining Secondary School Education; Certification from a credible institution in a Journeyman, Master craftsman or a Technician diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering. Evidence of attaining air conditioning and refrigeration will be considered an asset Clean-shaven Valid Passport Ability to travel locally and internationally Must be able to work outdoors with exposure to an outside environment, which includes inclement weather. Regularly required to drive, sit, stand, and walk; and can occasionally lift weight up to 100lbs. Answer emergency call outs on weekends, holidays or after business hours. A response time within 2 hours of the initial notification is required. Valid license and working vehicle will be considered an asset.
Knowledge and experience in repairing different kinds of Air-Conditioners and Cooling systems as well installing devices such as thermostats. Proven ability in trouble shooting and decision making; Proven ability to detect damages and malfunctions Working knowledge of Electric chillers for installation and maintenance Computer literate Excellent relationship building and communication skills Proven ability to successfully work on a team and/or independently with minimal supervision Proven ability to adhere to all onsite Health and Safety standards including wearing PPE when required.
To provide competent technical support for air conditioning systems, building automation controls, and energy and water conservation products and services.
1. To assist in the installation, commissioning, servicing and repairing of Energy Efficient Systems and DX Chilled Water systems.
2. To assist in the installation and commissioning of Energy Saving Devices and other products
3. To assist in all the procurement and preparations of the necessary materials and equipment for the installation & maintenance of designated equipment as directed by the Service Manager
4. To carry out routine maintenance of all equipment as outlined in service contracts.
5. To assist all levels of staff at jobs/servicing/projects when necessary.
6. To ensure that jobsites, office, materials, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and in good order
7. To provide research support where appropriate
8. To provide support for delivery and receipt of all goods and materials and be responsible for same
9. To undertake other related duties to meet the needs of the designated task.
10. To produce reports relating to installation and service works