Sales and Marketing Manager
Distribution Wholesale and Retail
~ 5 years experience
Professional Qualifications Required
Certification in Sales, marketing and or Business
Minimum five (5) years industry experience.
Excellent communication skills.
Can operate with little supervision.
Self motivated, Results oriented, Team Player.
Comfortable with working in factory and
Valid T&T Drivers License (Heavy - T will be an
Technical / Vocational Skills Required
Consistently grows the revenues of the Company and widen its market share and profitability through inter alia strong leadership of the Sales team and by proactively addressing changes in the market place and consumers preferences.
Job Details / Responsibilities
- Provides strategic and administrative leadership and guidance to Sales Team.
- Plans and submits annual sales budgets to the CEO for approval.
- Monitors sales results on an ongoing basis
- Implement sales and marketing strategies.
- Ensure budgets are achieved.
- Ensures clients are visited on Schedule.
- Recommend appropriate sales promotions are pursued.
- Ensures all pricing are approved by CEO, prior to market introduction.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all customers and competitors.
- Assists with new product development and products differentiation strategies.
- Provides guidance on all product branding, packaging and website or other advertising.
- Pursues special projects as assigned.