o Secondary School Education o At least 12 months’ experience in a similar capacity o Well defined trouble shooting skills. o Ability to take and record measurements. o Strong communication skills o Excellent problem solving skills. o Able to work shift hours
The Converter Operator will manage the conversion processes, perform necessary quality checks, and diagnose problems and machine adjustments
• Perform equipment setup and startup; and bringing conversion lines in and out of production.
• Monitor and adjust machine settings to maintain acceptable quality, output and waste targets
• Perform quality assurance functions.
• Assist with minor maintenance.
• All other duties assigned by management.